Do you want to buy a home, but don’t have much money to put down?
Are you in a household of 2 or less and make less than $79,432?
Can you find a home for under $344,819 in Cook County?
Then the 1ST Home Illinois Mortgage may be the loan for you!
If you are a first-time homebuyer, or someone who hasn’t owned a home in the last three years, then a 1ST Home Illinois Mortgage may be for you. It combines a safe, 30-year fixed rate Mortgage with a $7500 down payment assistance grant. Your contribution is limited to $1000 or 1% of the purchase price, whichever is greater. So for as little as $1000 out of pocket, you can get into your new home!
- $7500 cash grant for down payment and closing costs
- 30-year, conventional fixed rate mortgage with a competitive interest rate
- Purchase a one or two unit property in Cook, or select nearby counties
- First-time homebuyer, or anyone who has not owned a home in the last 3 years
- Contribute $1,000 or 1% of the purchase price, whichever is greater
- Meet the income and purchase price limits
- Meet the minimum credit requirements
- Live in the home as a primary residence
- Complete homeownership counseling (online & in-person options available)
- Property must be an existing residential dwelling (new construction excluded)
That’s a lot of good news, but the money used to fund this loan program is limited. When the funds are gone so is the program! So please act quickly and call me, before it’s too late.