Senior Loan Officer
Licensed in IL, IN, MI
I have sixteen years of lending experience as a mortgage banker who has an excellent educational background in Economics and Business Administration. I’m hard-working, honest, service orientated, and excellent communicator of the characteristics of the loan transaction. I take great pride in evaluating loan variables to customize the best solution for the customer.
Chicago Financial Services can finance primary residences, second homes, and investor transactions for 1-4 unit properties. CFS provides conventional, HomeReady, Home Possible, FHA, VA, Jumbo, City of Chicago Downpayment Assistance, Cook County Downpayment Assistance, IHDA and City of Chicago Tax Smart Mortgage Credit Certificate.
My objective is to help clients understand the entire loan transaction and have a simple stress free loan experience. I also want the client to feel as if all their questions or concerns were properly addressed in the loan process.
I am happy to answer any questions. Call me 312.204.6534.
Get Started and Learn More
Call Jim for Purchases
- Pre-approval for a new home
- Find out what your can afford
- Ask about downpayment assistance programs
- Ask about mortgage credit certificates
- Free credit report and analysis
- Learn how to buy a new home while owing another home
- Learn how to sell and buy on the same day
- Ask about market trends
- Learn about tax advantages
- Learn about building equity in your home
- Calculate estimated payments
- Help a family member purchase a property
Call Jim for Refinances
- Lower interest rate/lower payment
- Cash-out refinances for any reason
- Cash-out for debt consolidation
- Expiring adjustable rate mortgage
- Increasing rate on second HELOC mortgage
- Removal of mortgage insurance
- Combine 1st and 2nd mortgages
- Finish your loan earlier
Ask for a shorter term mortgage
- Removal of an owner on title
(such as part of a divorce settlement)
- Calculate monthly savings and cash-flow