I’ve been in the business of helping people for the past 40 years. I speak plain English and pride myself at being a good listener. I like to spend a little time and discuss your home and mortgage plans. There are usually multiple loan products available for every situation and each comes with its own set of advantages. We will review the various loan choices available to you after pulling credit and liabilities, and let you make an informed decision after we discuss your mortgage options.
Once you determine what you want to spend, I’ll print you a preapproval letter so you can shop with confidence knowing that the home you’re looking at fits your budget. You will get a payment from me that includes interest, property tax, insurance and any closing costs associated with your loan. This may be the biggest purchase of your life and you don’t need to worry about what else will be added to your payment while you’re looking at homes.
Most of what we do can be done over the phone and by email. I will keep in touch with you throughout the process. You will have my cell phone number and can call me seven days a week. My job is to get your loan closed on time and handle any bumps in the road as they come up.
I can do mortgage loans or refinancing on residential properties from 1 to 4 units. When you know someone considering a mortgage, I want you to say, “hold on a minute…I’ve got a guy”. Performing a service in a way that generates potential referral customers is my goal. I hope to be talking with you soon!
Call me at 847.977.7151.
How Can I Help?
Call Mike for Purchases
- Pre-approval for a new home
- Find out what your can afford
- Ask about downpayment assistance programs
- Learn about tax advantages
- Ask about mortgage credit certificates
- Buy a new home while owing another home
- Learn how to sell and buy on the same day
- Learn about building equity in your home
- Calculate estimated payments
- Ask about market trends
- Free credit report and analysis
- Help a family member purchase a property
Non occupant co-borrower loan programs available
- Call about out-of-the-box lending solutions
Call Mike for Refinances
- Lower interest rate/lower payment
- Cash-out refinances for any reason
- Cash-out for debt consolidation
- Expiring adjustable rate mortgage
- Plan on selling in a few years? Convert to an ARM and a lower payment
- Increasing rate on second HELOC mortgage
- Removal of mortgage insurance
- Combine 1st and 2nd mortgages
- Finish your loan earlier
Ask for a shorter term mortgage
- Removal of an owner on title
(such as part of a divorce settlement)
- Calculate monthly savings and cash-flow