Chicago Financial Services

VA Loans: Excellent Rates for Veterans’ Service

In order to get a VA Loan, you must first get a Certificate of Eligibility. We can usually help you obtain your COE through the Automated Certificate of Eligibility (ACE) system. Your periods of Service and other factors also determine your eligibility…we can help you with that.

You will need to get us a copy of your DD Form 214, received when you were discharged. If you’re still serving, in the Reserves or National Guard, you will need documentation for at least 6 years of honorable service. Contact me and I’ll tell you what you need.

Some VA Loan Benefits are:

Please contact me, I can help you determine your eligibility and apply for your VA Home Loan. If you already have a loan and want to reduce your rate through a refinance…I can help with that too!

Thank you very much,

Mike Rzadzki

NMLS# 1432784